Peso - Where were you?

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sun Sep 2 08:43:42 EDT 2018

Saturday morning on St Mark's Place

https://annsan.smugmug.com/On-the-Road-or-On-Foot/2017-2018snaps/i-7R3fXzH/L

Yes, it does look like a night scene with the lighting coming from
bright artificial light.. but it was actually taken at almost 9 am with
light meter  on auto, reading off the brightly  sunlit graffitied wall.
- I posted this on facebook and an old friend was worried about me being
out at night in my neghborhood :-). It looks deserted, because it is .
Labor day weekend  - most residents have  fled  and the NYU and other
educational establishment classes haven't started yet.

K5 with the DA 18-55  - I actually took the Pentax with me as I wasn't
planning on buying heavy things and the weather was good for a walk.
MIght bring it with me today again, as I have to hit Adorama for a light
magenta cartridgedesperately needed.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography