PESO (2): kingfisher and jungle babbler

Subash Jeyan pdml.live at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 01:16:38 EDT 2018

thank you John. except for the kingfisher and the jungle babbler (which
were from my general neighbourhood), the rest of the PESOs were taken
from the balcony of my (IInd floor) apartment. since the slog starts
from monday, i doubt i'll find the time/inclination/patience to wait for
the birds to come. i can still do it on weekends though.... :)