PESO (2): kingfisher and jungle babbler

John sessomsj at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 30 01:01:47 EDT 2018

I've enjoyed them too. If your "interregnum" is at an end, does that mean you
can finally leave the house? I think you mentioned in passing that you were
photographing from the balcony because you were temporarily confined at home?

I hope the end of your "interregnum" means you're Ok and able to get out and
about again.

But they've been some very nice photos.