Anybody else having problems uploading to flickr from lightroom?

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 13:34:30 EDT 2018

I'm actually more annoyed by the nagging to disable my add blocker,
which also has a very off-putting overlay on the page in my browser,
every time I follow a link that takes me to flickr. I've gotten enough
poorly executed web adverts that have either hung my browser and
required a restart or simply slowed everything to a crawl, that my
response is f&*k off and die.

So I simply turn off javascript, and reload the page.  Sure I can't use
any of flickrs other features after that but why would I want to.

On 3/23/2018 6:02 PM, John Francis wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 23, 2018 at 03:47:43PM -0400, John wrote:

>>> Nope, this is trying to upload things the first time.
>>>
>>> The consensus seems to be that yahoo sucks.
>>>
>> Already knew that, but Flickr seems to have the least Hooveristic character
>> of the whole conglomeration.
> >From your side, maybe.
>
> I get royally pissed off by the continual "Sign up" nagging pop-ups
> if I'm foolish enough to follow a posted link to a picture on flickr.

     - P.J. O'Rourke