Anybody else having problems uploading to flickr from lightroom?

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Fri Mar 23 15:17:06 EDT 2018

Gonz wrote:
> I ran into problems when I had retouched an image previously posted to
> Flickr.  I fixed the issue by removing the original from the
> collection and then reexporting it.  Seems that the incremental update
> is/was broken. I don't know if this is the same problem you are
> having.

Nope, this is trying to upload things the first time.

The consensus seems to be that yahoo sucks.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/problems-with-lightroom-6-publishing-services-to-facebook-and-flickr?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new_comment&utm_content=reply_button&reply[id]=19413457#reply_19413457

Once I get out from under my current pile of crisis, I'll have to go
back to hosting my photos on my own website.

--
Larry Colen  lrc at red4est.com (postbox on min4est) http://red4est.com/lrc