Anybody else having problems uploading to flickr from lightroom?

Gonz rgonzomatic at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:10:57 EDT 2018

I ran into problems when I had retouched an image previously posted to
Flickr.  I fixed the issue by removing the original from the
collection and then reexporting it.  Seems that the incremental update
is/was broken. I don't know if this is the same problem you are
having.

--
-- Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding
it still. Dorothea Lange