PESO - Bluebonnets - state flowers

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Thu Mar 22 13:30:22 EDT 2018

John:
It is the flower that you had in your photo, and it is the Texas state
flower ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bluebonnet_(plant) ).
Does it make the "right" flower? ;-)

Larry:
The "background" sort of image was the intent.
My daughter asked me for this type of photo - to take to the school where
they were just studying the state symbols.

The subjects of other photos (another type of "flowers", - flowers of life
at their parents' tombstone) ran away from this photo. ;-)

I was lazy or tired that morning to spend time to take any closeup shots.

Ann: Thanks. Yes, I may have accidentally left that part at the top, -
probably did an accidental "undo" while working on the crop.

Igor

John Wed, 21 Mar 2018 19:33:25 -0700 wrote:

But it's still the right flower ain't it?