Stupid Flickr Question

Henk Terhell hterhell at chello.nl
Wed Mar 21 04:06:42 EDT 2018

For yourself private and public photos all end up in your photostream.
The public will of course only see public photos of your photosteam.
What I do is always upload as private and change those which may be
visual to the public after the upload.
Albums will follow exactly the setting of photos as private or public.
You can arrange (organize) the order in an album the way you want, but
you have to remember to do this again after new photos are placed in an
album.

Henk