Thunderbird help.. a small disaster!

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 12 17:29:06 EDT 2018

John - all good advice , most done before you wrote with suggestions
from others.
I did more than necessary, as it happened, because the one thing I
missed doing was looking in every archival folder... my typo had landed
the ebay folder under the 2015 archive folder.. which is where I also
found another missing bunch of emails from my cafepress sales.

Just as a point of info - I download all my email manually.. that is, it
doesn't down load until I click on GET MAIL.  I delete spam and junk
then.. all mail is also left on server.

I dont know what combination of keys would be a command for "archive
this" but perhaps there is one.  anyway all fine now...

ann