Thunderbird help.. a small disaster!

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Mar 10 03:40:45 EST 2018

That didn't work...
However, my temporary solution was to remove the message filters that I
used in the ebay stuff folder so that, at least, the ebay messages would
get downloadedgoing forward.

While I still had the filters on ,( after ebay stuff folder disappeared)
two emails that came from ebay -did not- download to my computer...
after I took the filter off I did a test and got the two emails in box
(ebay sends email whenever I relist something, or have a sale, or
something didnt sell- so I went in and did a couple of things it would
send me emails about).

ann - sleepless in NYC