Cameras for a kid

John sessomsj at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 8 15:27:10 EST 2018

Tom Corbett & the Space Rangers here. Might have already encountered
Asimov & Heinlein.

No darkroom I'm afraid, but I got my first camera at age nine, a
Brownie Hawkeye inherited when my Grandmother passed away. The Rexall
Drug Store down the street returned processed film & prints in about
5 working days.