OT: How Smart Phone Photography affects memory

Jostein pdml at alunfoto.no
Fri Mar 30 16:57:12 EDT 2018

It claims that the very act of obsessing about photographing instead of
experiencing will diminish the memory of the visited place.
My thought when I read the article was that people more obsessed by
collecting crutches for their memories than trusting their ability to
experience have been around for much longer than phone cameras.

Jostein