Peso - at the Hockney exhibit

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Tue Mar 6 10:33:23 EST 2018

A very interesting shot!

Indeed, it seems there are 2-3 different levels, and the viewers
right in front of the painting get sucked into the painting.
The woman (?) with just a small portion of her head is the next level
of observing all 4 people in front.
I am even wondering if that effect would've been stronger if a large
portion of her head were shown.

As for "the woman with the awful hair", - I thogut her curly hair was sort
of matching that of the woman in the painting.
But yes, it might've looked better if she and that black-jacket on the
right weren't there.

A very good and fun photo nevertheless.

Cheers,

Igor