OT 36 photos of the US before the EPA

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Mon Mar 5 13:24:10 EST 2018

Igor PDML-StR wrote:

> Alan,
> I am guessing you are referring to this passage:
> ` The project also showed the country's commitment to solving these
> problems by showing "positive images of human life and Americans’
> reactions, responses, and resourcefulness." '
>
> While I can see how #4 and maybe #13 (albeit with some stretch) is
> related to that, but #6? Is the movie theater imaged as being a big and
> valuable resource of the society that will help it to resolve its
> environmental problems? Ghm...

Either that or you had a bunch of photographers wandering around with
film in their cameras and they sometimes took photos of things that
weren't strictly on the list because they had a camera, film and
something interesting to photograph.

--
Larry Colen  lrc at red4est.com (postbox on min4est) http://red4est.com/lrc