Experience with third-party batteries

Ken Waller kwaller at peoplepc.com
Mon Mar 5 11:45:57 EST 2018

Mark, I've been using several D-L190 s from Watson for several years and haven't noted any significant differences relative to the Pentax battery.
I haven't done any objective testing but I have no reason not to buy more if needed. Mine are around three years old and still going strong.
I got them from B+H.