OT 36 photos of the US before the EPA

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Mon Mar 5 11:29:04 EST 2018

Alan,
I am guessing you are referring to this passage:
` The project also showed the country's commitment to solving these
problems by showing "positive images of human life and Americans’
reactions, responses, and resourcefulness."  '

While I can see how #4 and maybe #13 (albeit with some stretch) is
related to that, but #6? Is the movie theater imaged as being a big and
valuable resource of the society that will help it to resolve its
environmental problems? Ghm...

Oh, wait, I know! They were expecting Al Gore's "An Inconvenient Truth" in
2006 to be shown in that movie theater. (Of course, if that moive theater
survived for 33 years, which is not very likely.)

Igor