OT 36 photos of the US before the EPA

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Mon Mar 5 09:19:32 EST 2018

That's an interesting set.

However, it seems to me that some photos included in the set are not
illustrating the "story", sometimes they seem to be irrelevant.
E.g. #6, "A movie theatre in Berlin, New Hampshire in 1973".
#4 "Residents take part in organized daily exercises in one of the public
pools at Century Village Retirement Community in West Palm Beach,
Florida."
I am not sure what those demonstrate.

I might be guessing that something was wrong here, but I cannot see it:
#13 "Family enjoys a picnic during the summer at Chicago's 12th
Street beach on Lake Michigan in !973".

Do the imply that the orange cast in photo #8 indicates the pollution of
Potomac? (Although some might see this photo as visionary.)

Cheers,

Igor