PDML Annual book - last minute reminder

Jostein pdml at alunfoto.no
Sat Mar 3 05:10:20 EST 2018

Some real life input:
My science class just finished the chapter on radioactivity. Last
Tuesday, the following played out in a repetition session before the test:

Student: Hey, Jostein, what's the weather like in Chernobyl?
Me: "Haven't got the faintest..."
Student: "radiant."

I think they know me pretty well now. :-D

Jostein