Arrrgggh! Help re PS elements... sudden lost ability to enter type

PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com JefferyJohnson at PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
Thu Mar 1 21:54:05 EST 2018

Ann,

Glad you were able to figure it out and that it is now working as it
should be working.

On a side note or a different subject I had to contact Vista Print
customer service to correct my items they printed. Two of them were
rather darkly printed and didn't match the proof. The postcards I
ordered were on thinner card stock compared to a previous order back in
2016. They are correcting them free of charge which is rather nice of
them. I will say if I have had any issues in the past they have always
corrected the problem.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Diverse range of photography Artistic - Animals - Events/Festivals -
Transportation - Pets - Nature - Scenic - Cityscape. Adorn home, office
and business with high-quality canvas wraps, metals, photographic art,
and framed/unframed prints.

/