New laptop

Yolanda Rowe yprowe at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:19:02 EST 2018

I kicked Norton to the curb years ago. McAfee soon followed it.

For the past few years, I've used Emsisoft's Anti-malware; it has a
smaller footprint and doesn't slow the system. I haven't had any
trouble with the systems in this house. Some people, who shall remain
nameless, would disable McAfee & Norton because they slowed their
surfing experience. Nothing like having to clean a system that
shouldn't have needed it.

I'm so pleased with it that I use the mobile version for my Android.

Good luck!

Yonnie