PDML member in Switzerland

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:39:40 EST 2018

Thanks, Jostein.

I also went to the PDML archives, where I found the address he was using
back in 2005, and sent him and email to that address.

Curiously, when I went to the archives via the list, I could see email
addresses, but the result you got from a google search overwrites email
addresses with " EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Dan Matyola