This is EFFED-UP!

John Coyle jcoyle at iinet.net.au
Tue Jun 26 22:28:25 EDT 2018

Am I missing something? I can never understand the reluctance to use Microsoft's mail systems: I've
been using Outlook for more years than I care to remember, and seldom have any problems.  When away,
I have used Live Mail, and while not as good as Outlook, it works!
On Outlook, I have set up rules to move emails from the PDML to their own folder, and have other
rules for client emails - all of which have worked for years without issue.
My wife, however, uses an iPad, and the mail system on those is primitive by comparison, and last
month reloaded emails from 3 years ago!

John in Brisbane