PESO 2018 - 043 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Fri Jun 22 14:34:52 EDT 2018

I had a fun day yesterday visiting the San Francisco Museum Of Modern Art (SFMOMA) with a friend. We spent most of our visit in the Magritte exhibition ... which I strongly recommend to anyone in the area who enjoys fantastic art of any kind.

It was a bit of an inspiration when we came across this room full of superb constructions. I just had to do a take on it from the perspective of re-capturing art with a extended surrealist meme floating in my head... :)

  https://flic.kr/p/2759UjT

enjoy!
—
No matter where you go, there you are.