D-FA HD 15-20mm f2.8

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sat Jun 9 02:07:17 EDT 2018

Bob W-PDML wrote on 6/8/18 10:58 PM:
>   Very impressive collection.

Thank you.  That lens, or one like it, was pretty much why I bought the
K-1, the angle of view, speed and sharpness of the combination.  Anyone
who has that lens and camera body should definitely spend some time
outside at night with them taking advantage of the combination.

The other lens I often use for night photography with the K-1 is the
Rokinon 24/1.4, which is fortunately much less expensive than the 15-30.