USB HUB Recommendation for MacBook Pro

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Thu Jun 7 14:34:09 EDT 2018

You probably want that hub to be powered (i.e. coming with its own power
supply), with a sufficient power. Also, you want USB-3.0 (backward
compatible with 2.x). (I am not sure if you have a need for USB-3.1
outlets).
I've been happily using Pluggable 7-port USB-3.0, model USB3-HUB7-81X:
https://www.amazon.com/Plugable-port-USB-3-0-hub/dp/B008ZGKWQI

I don't know how it works with Macs though. I'd expect it should be fine,
- USB 3.0 is a robust standard.

HTH,

Igor