June PUG is up

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:30:22 EDT 2018

Thanks for putting this together, Brian.  It is a small gallery, but an
interesting one.

I screwed up somehow.  "Artist or Composer: Daniel Matyola "
should read: "Artist or Composer: Jimmy Buffett."

I like Ann's image the best, and I believe that it certainly best fits the
theme and the guidelines.  "Dancing Moon" by John Sessoms is simply a great
image.

Dan Matyola