Pentax DSLR lineage / features questions

Dale H. Cook radiotest at plymouthcolony.net
Fri Jun 1 12:33:36 EDT 2018

At 11:23 AM 6/1/2018, J.C. O'Connell wrote:

>Do all Pentax Dslrs have some means of using AA batteries?

The K-70 does not - it can use only the Pentax D-LI109 7.4 volt
lithium ion battery. I have seen no external supply options for the
K-70, and none are shown on the Ricoh site.

>Do all pentax Dslrs have interchangable focus screens?

The K-70 does.

Dale H. Cook, many years as 35mm SLR photographer,
now Pentax K-70 w/ Pentax-DA 18-270mm walking-
around lens or SMC Pentax-A 50mm/f2 lens