Ball Head Question

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Mon Aug 27 11:12:28 EDT 2018

Most of the better A-S plates have limit stops that screw on and can be removed. I always remove them ... I find they get in my way.

Most of mine use a hex wrench to snug them, but some have a coin slot and some have a folding wing nut. I prefer the hex: it’s the most secure.

I’ve never dropped a camera from having the plate come free, or had one slide out of a clamp. Just pay attention and it won’t happen.

—
No matter where you go, go there on a Guzzi.