PESO: Winging It

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 3 11:53:11 EDT 2018

I was particularly interested in the shutter speed.. vs a vs how fast
those little guys flap... and how slow you need to shoot in order to get
that much
motion blur.

Happy accident!  but not really - because you didn't trash it -- you
kept it - therefore, not such an accident - the craft is in th edit as
much as the original.

ann