OT: One for the computer boffins

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 09:59:23 EST 2017

What kind of computer?  Windoze?  Mac?

I used to get those phantom empty files using PhotoShop years ago, and I
would just delete them, without any detriment to the real image file.  For
some reason, PS or whatever was creating the extra files stopped doing that
-- several years ago.  It may have something to do with the OS you are
using, since these files have not popped up since I updated to Windoze 10
nat work and  Mac OS 10 at home.

Dan

Dan Matyola