GESO - the final Coyles in the USA

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Aug 26 15:22:05 EDT 2017

Um , Dan,  there ARE two photos with Coit tower in them... - I bet you
are looking at his photos on a phone :-) as the Coit is in the
background, not featured...

I did mange to get through them and ultimately enjoyed the tour., but
the photos are still taking forever to load -
This didn't happen with your stuff until recently, btw... puzzling

ann