OT - Stefan Shooting Edinburgh

Godfrey DiGiorgi godders at me.com
Wed Aug 23 13:02:10 EDT 2017

Heya Cotty!

A strapping lad! I was going to say ... if he gets much taller, he's going to have difficulty walking through doorways! Last I saw him (2013?) he was already taller than you, I think. Which means he's ginormous. ;-) But really: he's filled out a lot since I last saw him, getting broader and more muscular. Ah, youth!

Congratulations for him as well as you and Alma!

I'd hoped to get over for a visit this year, but there are only diminishing chances that I'll get there around the end of the year now. I'm far too busy to get out of town, it seems! So much for "relaxing in retirement", eh?

Onwards!
—
No matter where you go, there you are.