GESO - STATUESQUE

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Fri Aug 18 19:06:11 EDT 2017

Thanks, Dan...

Getting Fearless Girl without European tourists and their kids posing
for selfies and such was a challenge.
Yes - I read a bit about the whole heroic dog thing... I put BALTO in
March for the obvious (to you and I, at least) reason :-)
I knew nothing of Balto before my friend Sally requested him, actually.
But I am an Iditerod fan.

ann