OT: Weird e-mail behavior

John sessomsj at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 17 13:42:16 EDT 2017

With Earthlink, it's ONE USER!

He's a "press agent" type; not infected with malware, he *IS* malware.

He'll piss off Spam-Eating-Monkey (the service PDML's host subscribes
to) and gets the IP address for the mail server he happened to hit when
he sent out his crap banned for 48 hours or so.

If I happen to hit the same server during the ban, I get a 550 bounce.