PESO: Ted, White and Blue

Paul Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Sun Aug 13 22:18:23 EDT 2017


Wow! You're pretty darn awesome, Jack. Seriously, way to go!

Paul via phone

> On Aug 13, 2017, at 8:13 PM, Jack Davis <jdavisf8 at comcast.net> wrote:
> 
> I'll doubtless claim the fossil award by revealing my age will be 86 the 20th of next month.
> Feeling great and happy to still be
> awake. :-)
> 
> J
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
>> On Aug 13, 2017, at 4:35 PM, ann sanfedele <annsan at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
>> 
>> seems we played the senior most senior game last year..
>> I'm still older tha youse guys  - I'll be 81 in December
>> "oh do you remember that day in December.. lalalal "
>> 
>> ann the elder
>> 
>>> On 8/13/2017 2:16 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
>>> I will be 76 in December, so I am just a bit behind you on the path of
>>> life.  That is why I noticed the 1941, which is also the year of my birth.
>>> 
>>> Dan Matyola
>>> http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola
>>> 
>>>> On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Paul in MKE <pentax1941 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Dan, I'm afraid I *am* that old.  I suspect only a small part of the list
>>>> is as old or older than I.  Will be 76 in mid-October.  Still running my
>>>> inspection business, but only on a part time basis and I even get to sell a
>>>> photo once in a while.
>>>> 
>>>> -p
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>>> On 8/13/2017 7:25 AM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>> It was certainly larger than the normal teardrop shaped balloons used for
>>>>> traveling across the surface or ascending to altitude, but some of the
>>>>> other "fancy" balloons, like the Barn, are about the size of the flag.
>>>>> 
>>>>> The owner/operator of the flag balloon dreamed of a balloon of the nature
>>>>> decades ago.  In the aftermath of 9/11, however, it became feasible to
>>>>> raise the $150,000 needed to complete the design and construct it.
>>>>> 
>>>>> BTW, Paul, why is your email address "pentax1941"?  You certainly can't
>>>>> be that old.  <G>
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> Dan Matyola
>>>>> http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola
>>>>> 
>>>>> On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 1:53 AM, Paul in MKE <pentax1941 at gmail.com
>>>>> <mailto:pentax1941 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>    Cool.  Was that one quite a bit larger than the others?
>>>>> 
>>>>>    -p
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>>    On 8/12/2017 11:53 PM, Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
>>>>> 
>>>>>        Another from the Balloon Festival:
>>>>> 
>>>>>        https://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2017/
>>>>> 8/13/red-white-and-blue
>>>>>        <https://dan-matyola.squarespace.com/danmatyolas-pesos/2017/
>>>>> 8/13/red-white-and-blue>
>>>>> 
>>>>>        K-5 IIs, DA 18-135 F 3.5-5.6 zoom
>>>>>        Comments are invited.
>>>>> 
>>>>>        Dan Matyola
>>>>>        http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola
>>>>>        <http://www.pentaxphotogallery.com/danieljmatyola>
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>>    --     Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>>>    --     PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>>>>>    PDML at pdml.net <mailto:PDML at pdml.net>
>>>>>    http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
>>>>>    <http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net>
>>>>>    to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above
>>>>>    and follow the directions.
>>>> --
>>>> Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> --
>>>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>>>> PDML at pdml.net
>>>> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
>>>> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and
>>>> follow the directions.
>> 
>> 
>> -- 
>> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
>> PDML at pdml.net
>> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
>> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow the directions.
> 
> 
> -- 
> PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List
> PDML at pdml.net
> http://pdml.net/mailman/listinfo/pdml_pdml.net
> to UNSUBSCRIBE from the PDML, please visit the link directly above and follow the directions.





More information about the PDML mailing list