GESO - Coyles in the USA - Heading West

John Coyle jcoyle at iinet.net.au
Sun Aug 6 20:57:18 EDT 2017

Thanks Rick and Ann.
I might get around to working out the approximate locations, if only for my own benefit!
Larry's idea is the way I would go, but bear in mind I may have left the camera on Australian time -
can't remember right now, but I will check.  So the only reliable method is pinpointing a known
time, such as the stop at Raton, and work backwards and forwards from there.  We were pretty much on
schedule the whole time, I think.

John in Brisbane