Ot: the recent perils of annsan

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sun Aug 6 18:22:55 EDT 2017

I'm sure it is an economic consideration - I do wonder if when they
started to show flex dates on the calendars it threw people (especialy
those who actually use wall calendars)  off because the date that shows
up first is the current month - I know of at least three cases of people
ordering my calendars and didnt even think to look at the little box
that said what month came first - assuming January.

But not to tell us up front just is wrong  .  Ive learned today about
another site that might work for me in future - I'm looking into it
tomorrow when I can call and get a real person on the phone.

fingers crossed
ann