OT - Windoze change in behavior question Win 7 pro is what I have

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Aug 31 10:16:28 EDT 2017

a couple of weeks ago my screen saver got stuck - took some banging on
keys to get it to go away  - so
I turned it off... NOW what is happening, which isn't really a problem
but I'd like to know what I could have done to cause it , is that if I'm
AFK for as short a time as 20 minutes or so I have to re-login.  This is
true even if I am off line.
PRior to this, The login holds until I shut down the computer.

Perhaps it is a good thing  but I'd like to knwo how to control it or if
it is something the powers that be insist that I do.

T I A

ann