Peso - Love and Peace on St. Marks Place CORRECTED link to the ebay listing

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sun Apr 30 11:31:36 EDT 2017

Thanks P J... I was afraid to look... it was a test, actually...  I
havent' heard back from ebay.

Things I did in hopes of correcting the problem  used "sell similar"
after changes in title and taking "love" out of the description..  Took
the original title out of the meta data so and redid the main photo...
changed the category from "direct from artist" to Contemporary...

there were not naked dudes in the first mix ...

These do not show up when I'm logged in and looking at my own
listings...    the ones I saw before - there was one startlingly pornish
one beyond the
plain bare naked ladies.  I wonder what photos  acoompnay the listing of
a Cd from the music group of that name!

It's laughable in one sense but truly disturbing in another.  and I have
to say I don't really know if when the red door was listed it had the
problem as well,

Last night two of the ebay reps were decidedly sympathetic and puzzled
and saw the naked ladies.. but I lost the connection and when I called back
I got someone who, while she was reviewing what the others had noted,
was not herself seeing naked ladies when she looked from her own ebay
account.

I lost the connection when I was supposedly being channeled to someone
who could actually help..

What happens I wonder if one searches for the item number or the title
instead of using that link?

It is annoying , of course, to have ANY ads floating around  my listings
-- no matter what the subject...

Maybe one should alert the media - but as things are these days, its
such small potatoes

ann