PESO - Lizard(s), passed on?

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Mon Apr 10 21:48:49 EDT 2017

Or, maybe it was a lizard rain...
If it can rain frogs, it could rain lizards, perhaps...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_of_animals
http://science.howstuffworks.com/nature/climate-weather/storms/rain-frog.htm

Igor

Bob W-PDML Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:10:51 -0700 wrote:

Perhaps they were pottering along in the warm sunshine but were caught out
by a sudden cold snap and are simply frozen waiting to be warmed up again.
That would be appropriate for Easter. Only a herpetologist or a theologian
would know.