Epson P600?

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Mon Apr 10 10:29:03 EDT 2017

The only paper feed issue that I've heard complaints about is the fact that the manual feed on the P600 requires extra steps for each piece of paper loaded ("open the guide, insert the paper, press the load button, close the guide" compared to "insert the paper through the guide and feed it in until the switch starts the load process").

The only paper I've had minor difficulty loading is Hahnemühle Bamboo in the 8.5x11 size, because it's quite heavyweight and has a tendency to curl (a little anti-curl massaging on the corner of the printer solves it every time).

Otherwise, this printer has operated with no problems at all.