A portrait of a pretty girl

Bill anotherdrunkensot at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 00:20:56 EDT 2017

On 3/30/2017 12:18 PM, Ken Waller wrote:
> A face anybody could love !
>
> Well captured.
>
> Any indication of her disposition yet ?

She is stubborn and determined. She isn't mean spirited, and is very
playful.
She is quite drivey, and responsive. She appears to be play, praise and
food motivated, has a very strong prey drive, and I think she will be an
excellent little worker.

thanks to everyone who has looked and commented on the last few
pictures. I don't say much, but I like looking at the stats for where
page loads have come from. I count the countries.

bill