Enablement, thy name is......

P.J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 15:41:45 EST 2016

It looks interesting.  In the sample photos the Bokeh looks passing
strange.  The same order of strangeness that one gets from a mirror
telephoto, but of a different kind.  I'm not sure I like it.  Too bad
they didn't make the Petzval lens in K mount, that looks even more
interesting, also with weird Bokeh, but I find it more pleasing to the eye.

--
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work; I want to achieve immortality through not dying.
-- Woody Allen