Wheee

Malcolm Smith rrvelar at virginmedia.com
Mon Nov 14 14:20:49 EST 2016

David Mann wrote:

Just reporting in safe & well after another decent shake. It wasn't too
intense but seemed to go on for a long time.

GNS have it at 6.6 but USGS say 7.4. It was a little way north from here but
was enough to wake up half the country. Our baby slept right through, daddy
will be awake for a while yet :) We're feeling the larger aftershocks but
they're pretty gentle by the time they reach us. I don't expect any damage
to our place.

I really would prefer it if these damn things would happen during the day!

Reports look grim on the news, glad you're OK.

Malcolm