PESO: Blue Heron

PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com JefferyJohnson at PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
Thu Nov 10 20:28:04 EST 2016

Thanks Ann. Perhaps someone on the list will order you a surprise
Christmas present of the Butterfly image.

I will look into Spoonflower.

I know the feeling and I haven't been very motivated these past few
days. Luckily I don't drink or I might be on a 4 year binger. I am
hoping this weekend to get out in nature or to Mount Olivet Cemetery to
just commune and decompress.

I looked over the your post and enjoyed the following

      Kaleidoscope dream 3

https://annsan.smugmug.com/Graphic-Design/NEW-designs-2016/i-hGHdcqV/A

Thank you again and know you are not alone in your PEA.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the
planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./