Canada Ho

Bipin Gupta biping at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 03:41:35 EST 2016

So Trump has won. The Great American People have given their verdict.
They cast their vote for Something Different. They had earlier elected
Obama for that Something Different, but he failed them. And Hillary is
an Old Chip of the Same Block - best avoided like the plague as per
them.

Many of us here wanted to exit to Canada?? Hands up for all of those
who are on the way out to Canada.
Maybe I can put up a few in my humble home in Thornhill Ontario for a
day or two till bearings are found.

Just in jest and a joak.
Regards.
Bipin
also from the computer capital of the world - Bangalore - targeted by Trump.