Canon Pixma Pro 100

Zos Xavius zosxavius at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:44:49 EDT 2016

I think it self cleans maybe once or twice a week. It doesn't seem to
use hardly any ink for self cleanings. I know for experience with the
9500 that if you initiate a purge it goes through a lot more ink than
a self clean. I've only had on turned on for a week now and I've
noticed one self clean after a print I made yesterday. Though it might
have done so when I was sleeping or not at home as well. I'll let you
know how this thing works out long term. From what I have read from
other users it doesn't seem to use hardly any ink during self
cleanings over a period of time. I would definitely recommend just
leaving it on and letting the printer maintain itself.