PESO blowed up

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Tue May 31 20:51:14 EDT 2016

Posted for entertainment rather than photographic value.  The reason why
I'm not a fan of the plastic radiators.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/27230397941/in/album-72157668623110171/

For those that care about such things, the rest of the album also shows
the $140 all aluminum replacement I bought for the car.

Last Thursday, Nicole and I were teaching at Thunderhill (on the 5 mile
track). I was taking my student for a ride in the second session.  On
the back straight I heard a "whump" noise and my windshield was suddenly
covered with water.  That was a fairly easy problem to diagnose.

--
Larry Colen  lrc at red4est.com (postbox on min4est) http://red4est.com/lrc