PESO - Daddy's Flower

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Tue May 31 00:26:06 EDT 2016

Thank you, Paul, Jack, Ann, and Paul, for your response and suggestions.
Your unanimous vote actually coincides with my own preference.
I am somewhat surprised nobody has picked any of the B&W renditions.

Paul and Jack: I will try to see how it looks with the left side cropped.
I can see how that would make the paved walkway to look symmetric.
But at the moment, I am not sure that would yield a good placement for the
kid within the frame.

Igor