OT : A puzzlement - regarding my EMerson radio/cd/cassette player - any ideas?

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jul 29 17:58:15 EDT 2016

Well that solder joint idea that you and PJ mentioned is intriguing -  I
was jsut sort of interested in it

turning out to be something that is , as they say today, "a thing". I
have left it on radio since I wrote earlier -

and just now I popped in a cassette and it played.   So for now, I can
either just leave it on or turn it on ahead of when I want to listen :-)

Thanks guys!

ann